secrets to be a good employee
this was written for those who want to be a successful worker in their lives.
secrets to become a perfect employee
Every employee wants to be recognized and considered as the bestest among all the others but that doesn’t just happens it needs some efforts to be put inside and some hardwork to be done. There is a plenty of homework done than comes the time when u say ‘yes I wanted this’.The employee who can rise above the everyday problems and embrace challenges will be the person that every employer wants.
These are like a secrets because these tips are hidden somewhere inside ourselves and we just need to find them and bring them up in use.
• Respect. Respect is one of those aspects of personal and proffessional life which can make life all set to move on. Giving respect to your fellow employees as individuals with unique ideas and thoughts that may be different from yours. This diversification of ideas may seem a little awkward but this is how the solutiona are produced. "Group think" often gets you nowhere fast. Respect the work of others and appreciate their time and efforts.
Respect others by applying the Golden Rule. It "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Well, there are many people, because of their poor self-esteem, who like to be "dumped on" emotionally and physically. If we follow the Golden Rule, does that mean that these same people should "dump on" their fellow co-workers? Of course not! Treat your co- workers with the utmost respect and appreciation they deserve.
• Knowledge. Knowledge is the key to all the locks of the world. The work envionment is constantly changing. Even the way of change is changing and that’s happening even faster and faster. Just look around you in society, work, and technology. The only way to head them is to have and gain more knowledge. Take the time to learn not only about your present job, but also about your future job opportunities. This will make you a more valuable employee. Also, take time to learn about the job that is one level above your present position. When this position becomes available, you will be in a better position to receive a promotion.
Remember, once you receive knowledge it is your knowledge to take anywhere you go in life.
• Communication. Communicate, Communicate, and Communicate.
Communication is the only way to make Ur way in professional road.Talking is one half of the communication process. Listening is the other most important part of the communication process. Listening means to be open-mined and to be open to new ideas. Communication is all about giving your ideas and receiving feedback over it. Giving feedback means giving feedback that is honest and fair and leaves the person wanting to do better. Receiving feedback means information given to you, and it may include questions for clarity and understanding about what needs to be done.
So if you are working do communicate with your fellows and discuss that may lead you to the satus of a good employee.
• Appreciation. Appreciation is done to increase the motivation level of a person. Be responsible for your words. Once you say something, it's hard to take it back. Show and give praise to others in the workplace. Work at finding them doing something good and praise them. The more you do this, the more you will tear down barriers and motivate others in the workplace.
• Solutions. Be a solution creator, not a problem creator. Anyone can find problems but the employee who can find a problem or challenge and create a solution is employees that can write his/her own ticket for success. Take it upon yourself to be a part of the solution and not a part of the problem.
"There is no such thing as can't, only won't. If you're qualified, all it takes is a burning desire to accomplish, to make a change. Go forward, go backward. Whatever it takes! But you can't blame other people or society in general. It all comes from your mind. When we do the impossible we realize we are special people." -Jan Ashford
Everyone on earth has potentials to do what they really want to achieve. But the only thing one has to do is to realize that they are capable of reaching the goal they have targetted.