Ways to build a successful relationship with the customers
The relationship with customers is one of the factors which influences the reputation, sales and growth of the organization. Every firm must focus on the need to develop the relationship with customers for long term stability and success, here are few points by which we can improve our relationship with the customers.
How to build a successful relationship with the customers?
How to build a successful relationship with customers? This is the most important question that goes in the minds of the managers (CRM) around the globe, as the relationship with customers is one of the factors which influences the reputation, sales and growth of the organization. Every firm must focus on the need to develop the relationship with customers for long term stability and success, here are few points by which we can improve our relationship with the customers.
1. Receiving the customers with respect
2. Providing them with quotation or required data at earliest or at specified/agreed time
3. Making the contract clear & explaining the terms & conditions involved in process to the customers to avoid any future misunderstandings
4. Contacting them at their preferred times & not disturbing them at their private times
5. Treating their order as valuable
6. Thanking them for their placement of order or for their purchase
7. Giving them approximate time for delivery of products/goods & standing by that commitment
8. Maintaining the quality as promised & applying the QMS (Quality Management System) to maintain/increase the quality of product
9. Testing the product or goods to ensure the quality has not been compromised, if possible making the customers as witness
10. Ensuring the Package of products meets the requirements so as to ensure the product does not damage during transportation
11. Taking the customers review at the time of deliver regarding the product, quality, time, etc
12. Thanking the customers & taking their feedback (Customer Satisfaction Survey etc).
13. Contacting customers to inquire the product's quality and to make them feel that we care for the customers
14. Ensuring the reliable, fast and quality after sales service
15. Contacting the customers regarding new offers, by telecommunication, arranging seminar etc
Although all of the points mentioned above does not apply to all products, goods or services. but most of the points are common, few are process specific.
I thank Mr. Shekhar AVAC my professor for encouraging me to write this article and to post at wikinut.
Syed Amjad Hussain.