This page is about online marketting-its ways,methods,types,tips,tools,strategies and solutions and advantages.
Online marketting:Tools ,strategies and importance of it.
No more advertisements in magazines or flyers distributed to mailboxes on. We must now reach your customers wherever they are: on the Internet!
If you want to advertise and grow your small or medium enterprise, impossible to ignore online marketing.
Before investing in this area, you will need a strategy. A flow diagram or plan of action can help you determine where to start. You must specify your intentions. Would you like to do online sales, create opportunities for traditional sales or establish a business relationship for purposes of a service company? Each of these objectives requires a different process. It may be useful at this stage you imagine what your business look like in two or three years.
Once you have a clear idea of the purpose of your online marketing, come back at the very beginning. This exercise should result in a series of sequential steps, each with a timeline that takes you to achieve your goals.
Start with the easy steps. You can do everything at once. Start with the easiest steps and add in more difficult as you strengthen your expertise. Along the way, establish systems of benchmarks that will help you gauge whether your tactics are effective.
The nature of your business will determine whether you should focus your marketing online advertising or promotional marketing. If you sell products online, the advertising component will probably be most appropriate. However, if you sell services, it might be better to opt for the promotional aspect
There are four main types of online advertising. Your choice will be based on your business and your goals.
1. Banner ads can be horizontal, vertical or rectangular. Displayed at the top, bottom or side of a Web page, they are ideal for businesses that want to see a lot of traffic in their websites, these bands should be able to capture the attention of Internet users
2. The buttons are smaller and more ads than discrete bands. They are usually displayed in the middle, right or left in a Web page
3. The interstitial ads, including pop-ups are ads that are downloaded between two content pages. These ads have less and less importance and valuable to users, who find ways to become more sophisticated to avoid them
4. The ads search engines are now the largest portion of online advertising because they are highly targeted. Related to your keywords research online, these programs often use ads AdWords (English) and AdSense Google or other services providers, such as Yahoo Search Marketing (English). Search Engine Watch (English) offers more detailed explanations on this type of advertising
We can calculate the cost of online advertising in several ways. Sometimes it is based on the number of impressions or views - the number of times an online advertisement displayed on a computer screen. It is often expressed as cost per 1000 impressions (or CPM). The symbol "$ 10 CPM," for example, means that each print will cost you $ 0.01 (or $ 10 divided by 1000).
The formula cost per click (CPC) works differently: you are charged a predetermined cost each time someone clicks on your ad and is therefore not the look. Similarly, the method of charging cost per action (GIC) charges you that if the user does something predefined in your website.
In an agreement of type CPIC (indicating cost per client), the cost is related to any registration. It can be as simple as registering an email address or a more complex operation such as completing a series of detailed forms. Finally, in an agreement of cost-per-sale (CPV), the cost is related to a purchase or a real command.
Promotional Marketing is another way that businesses try to attract potential customers online, particularly in commerce (B2B), where the aim is usually to seek potential customers rather than enter into transactions. Promotional marketing online takes many forms.
1. Content : A Web text written to persuade or inform potential customers of the benefits of your service or product. It often contains documents such as research reports or case studies which you usually have to update the content regularly.
2. Link Exchange : Some search engines rank websites according to the number of links they post to other sites. By itself, that reason is a good incentive to put on your website, links to relevant information contained on other sites. Avoid using the method known as a "link farm", which is to include links simply unnecessary to climb the ranking of search engines. Google will even banish from his hit list sites suspected of using a link farm.
3. The optimization of positioning in search engines (OPMR) has become the most widely used method today for the promotional marketing online and it is closely related to content. We wrote a text Web with keywords that appear frequently in queries of search engines. Moreover, it usually spends much time to research and careful design of the site.
4. Writing Articles : Many small businesses maximize their online profile by writing articles for specialized online services and electronic newsletters. There are dozens of sites where you can read and submit such items as e-zine articles. To achieve a more targeted audience, looking newsletters or magazines in a field related to your business and submit their text. These articles should include relevant information and be in a format designed for easy reading. At the end of each item, add a brief description of your business and a link that refers the reader to your website.
Email has become one of the tools most commonly used marketing. When this tool is used, it is an effective method of marketing. Otherwise, it becomes a spam or unsolicited spam, in addition to representing a scourge that the authorities are now trying to eradicate.
Technical direct email marketing
circles of email users form when entrepreneurs are sending emails to people they have contacted or they got the business card. These emails can further customize the message. They usually offer a service or valuable information, as important news. Furthermore, this technique meets the needs of service companies that do not have a large pool of customers.
Bulk emails can also be sent to targeted groups - eg, to inform them of sales or special offers. Make sure to only send messages to recipients that blind carbon copy to their email address is not displayed. By doing this, you will not give spammers the opportunity to obtain these addresses.
When designing these campaigns, keep in mind how people read email. They spend about three seconds to go with a preview pane. This gives you a space measuring about two inches by six inches to capture their attention. If you add a visual element to your email, people might spend a little more time, but you increase his chances of being blocked by a spam filter.
Tips to content:
1. The subject line should speak for itself, contain your main selling point (as, for example, "Computer equipment at good prices" and encourage people to read your email
2. Say a single advantage in the title. As users spend about 3 seconds to go the preview pane, the title must communicate quickly and succinctly advantage
3. Focus on the quick resolution of problems. Your principal must inform the reader that the article can help solve a problem it faces. (For example: "The best way to save money when buying office products")
4. Be concise. People have little time to read their emails, especially when they receive 50 per day. Therefore, write a short message and precise
5. Focus your message on the reader, not your company. The "what is it for me" is vital in email marketing. The email should therefore focus on the potential benefits to the customer and not be focused solely on the product or service
E-newsletters allow you to create and maintain "customer communities" and even to attract advertisers. The main indicator of the success of email newsletters is the "base rate", ie the proportion of recipients who read it. A base rate of 25% is considered excellent. E-newsletters can be sent in different formats, including:
1. A simple text where visual design is limited, but that does not look like spam and so that will not fail in the spam filters
2. A document in HTML format allowing a visual design that attracts more eye, but is more likely to be blocked by spam filters. Furthermore, it is not all recipients who enjoy this kind of message
3. Links to a website emailed offer a method "choice" that can inspire more confidence and lead the reader to consult other sections of a website. The main disadvantage is that the additional step required - that is to click a link - can reduce the base fares