Five Reasons to Use Article Marketing
If you are not using Article Marketing I really wonder why not? Perhaps you don’t have a sense of just what a great marketing tool it can be. After reading this article you may change your mind.
Reasons to use Article Marketing
If you are not using Article Marketing I really wonder why you are not? Perhaps you don’t have a sense of just what a great marketing tool it can be. I can understand that as I was of the same mind set a couple of years ago. But, once I started using Article Marketing and saw it for the amazing traffic tool that it is, I was sold. So I am going to give you information that I did not have when I started using Article Marketing, and with any luck, I will convince you it is something you ought to be doing.
1. Article Marketing is free. Yes, it is free. If you have the ability to write at about a ninth grade level, you will be able to write articles that will be published in Article Directories. The vast majority of Article Directories will publish your articles at no cost to you. That means that each article you publish at each article directory is like a free advertisement, the number of these free advertisements you can post is almost unlimited.
2. You will immediately begin to get direct traffic from your article. Each of your articles will have a “Resource Box” where you are allowed at least one link to wherever you want it to go, and most of the time you are allowed two. People reading your article, if you have properly motivated them, will click on your link for more information. And there you have it, instant traffic. Just imagine that you have published 200 articles over a period of time, and you have published each article on 100 article directories. Let’s also assume that each article brings you only one reader who clicks on your link each month. That is going to bring your web site or blog 20,000 visitors each month. And it is going to happen month after month and at a cost to you of ZERO!
3. Because of the back links going to your web site or blog, the search engines will begin to move you up in the page rank competition. For this reason, it is wise to submit your article to more than one article directory. In fact, the more article directories you submit your article too, the better your results. So if you would like to rank on page one of Google, Article Marketing can definitely help you get there. I know of no easier or better way of getting to page one.
4. As your articles are read, you will start to become know as an expert in the topic you are writing about. Since people like to associate with known successful people and experts, you will be developing a very valuable following. This begins to build trust and respect. In Internet Marketing today, it is very hard to succeed without first building trust and respect.
5. Each article you post brands you and makes you better known. This one (5) sort of goes hand in hand with number 4. Let’s face it, the better known you are and the better you have branded yourself, the more credibility you will have. That credibility will convert into sales.
There you have it, five solid reasons to use article marketing. Article marketing can drive massive amounts of traffic to your web site or blog and you can do it without spending a penny. This is your road map to success on the Internet.
If you want additional information about Article Marketing I have that for you at: <a href="http://www.elitearticlesubmission.com/" target=new>Elite Article Submission</a>
Wayne C. Weeks --
Wayne is a published author, writer, blogger and Internet Marketer who spent more than 30 years in the mortgage industry. Wayne is also a Christian, Businessman, Award Winning Winemaker, Lay Minister, Private Pilot, Husband and stuff like that... He also operates <a href="http://www.InternetStimulusPlan.com" target=new>The Internet Income Stimulus Plan</a>