101 WAYS TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS
I've scoured the Net for various ways to get your site and product out there. I found that these ways work best for me...so here they are. Some might seem silly...some will take time...But they all work! Plan an advertising budget and don't deviate from it...especially in the beginning.
- 1-25 Ways to Advertise Your Site and Sell Your Product
- 26-50 Ways to Advertise Your Site and Sell Your Product
- 51-75 Ways to Advertise Your Site and Sell Your Product
- 76-101 Ways to Advertise Your Site and Sell Your Product
1-25 Ways to Advertise Your Site and Sell Your Product
1. Post on Get Paid To (GPT) forums.
2. Tell friends and family.
3. Use dot.tk to change your link completely.
4. Door-hang flyers around neighborhoods.
5. Walk through parking lots and talk to people.
6. Put flyers on cars.
7. Keep your referral link on your Signature block on all forums with brief explanation.
8. Write a Blog.
9. Find chat rooms and groups that have the sole purpose of "Easy Money Making".
10. Write a classified ad.
11. Talk to students at Highschools and Colleges.
12. Post flyers at work.
13. Advertise while you drive with flags, magnetic signs, bumper stickers etc.
14. Post your link at the end of your YouTube videos.
15. Attach an @.txt in an RAR file so you can upload it with your referral link.
16. Leave flyers at local businesses to hand out to customers.
17. Send out flyers in a mailing list. (ex: http://www.usdatafax.com/)
18. Get a bot/macro to post your link with a simple explanation on any server you may be hosting/running.
19. Make a website.
20. Tell people through IM/PM.
21. Link Exchange.
22. Post advertising on other people's websites.
23. Advertise on "on-line" games.
24. Print business cards and include your phone number to enter into business drawings (like in restaurants).
25. Buy "paid to sign up" ads at other GPT sites.
All of these work, while some are more complicated to figure out like making an RAR file...I'm still working on that one.
Blogs to me are the easiest, because you can make the way you want. Some of those places are Google.com. facebook fan page, WomVegas, Warrior Forum, etc. I have a list of places if you'd like them...just send me a message.
26-50 Ways to Advertise Your Site and Sell Your Product
26. Buy an expired domain with traffic and "redirect" to your referral link. (ex: www.real.stat.info)
27. Buy banner space, Impressions in high PR forums and groups.
28. Buy text links on blogs, forums, and groups.
29. Offer cash or other incentives for sign-ups. (ex: credits, SFI TCredits, points, trade)
30. Add referral link or sites to a file name of an mp 3, video or program and Share It over a file-sharing network like Bear Share or a torrent program).
31. Free traffic exchanges.
32. Paid traffic exchanges.
33. Google Adwords (makes website ads that link to your website or referral link).
34. Mention that you get paid in US Funds.
35. Rent a billboard (approx: $8 - $5 per day).
36. Get a tattoo with referral link on it.
37. Go door to door and ask in person.
38. Add site or blog to networks like, Digg, Stumble Upon, Bumpzee, Delicio.us etc.
39. Have a friend or network digg your site or blog to Digg etc.
40. Get a custom T-Shirt with your advertisement on the front and back.
41. Get a radio ad for your referral link.
42. Set up an info-kiosk in front of a local store or empty lot with permission of course.
43. Attach referral link in your email address or signature block.
44. Put up road-side signs or banners.
45. Have people sign up for Cash Crate in order to play a fun on-line game.
46. Optimize your website for "excellent" search engine rankings.
47. Add regular content to your site or blog...Keep it updated.
48. On your banner images...use the "alt tag" with your webpage-blog or keyword.(SE can index/spider images...Adding "alt tag" helps "define" the image!).
49. Put a cheap ad in the local "penny-saver", "thrifty-nickel" in the help wanted or employee section.
50. Make a fake wallet out of fabric with fake money...add your referral link or website written all over it. Leave it laying in a populated area.
Some of these might seem silly, but they work...nothing peaks a person interest than finding a wallet that has money in it...fake or not! I'm sure there are a zillion ways and if you think about you can add to my list.
51-75 Ways to Advertise Your Site and Sell Your Product
51. For a fee...www.stormpay.com...will send targeted, unique visitors to your site or page.
52. Put up an advertisement that says; "free money".
53. Put an E-book up for auction on Ebay with your website or blog posted into it.
54. Before shipping Ebay items...Add your referral link in an ad flyer into the box.
55. Email contacts in your email list telling them to join your referral link.
56. Tell your classmates at school.
57. Send your MySpace, Facebook, Twitter friends messages with your referral link.
58. Tell Guild members and on-line friends.
59. Make a sign to put on a row of shared mail boxes with your Advertisement and referral link.
60. Get referrals at www.reftraders.com.
61. Get an Virtual Business Card (www.entrecard.com). List your blog under the money making forum. Sign-up or visit other members blogs and drop your card on their site.
62. Build a huge My Space friends list and dedicate the profile to your blog or website. Same idea with Facebook fan pages. It works and it's FREE!
63. Place business cards with referral link in shopping carts.
64. Put flyers with referral link up with tear-off tabs on store bulletin boards
65. Go to your local library and place business cards with referral link in books about financing, debt, home business etc.
66. Place business cards with referral link in public restrooms.
67. Place your referral link on "Counter Strike".
68. Text referral link to friends and family.
69. Make a "tag" to your Cash Crate link, referral ink or blog.
70. Hold a sign on a street corner just like at a car wash or phone store with permission of course.
71. Set your in-game username to a shortened link or add to your referral link.
72. Write a song about your business or product.
73. Put your URL in your PS3's comment section.
74. Point out not a scam..."free to sign-up", testimonials...no credit card, bank account or social security number needed.
75. Register to www.getref.com...where you can get referrals.
Like I said...some may be silly, but you can always add to this list with your own silly ideas.
76-101 Ways to Advertise Your Site and Sell Your Product
76. Print fake checks and leave them in heavily populated areas...Make it out to Uncle Sam for $23,000. sign it and just below the amount...put; in case this check is found, please visit www.yourwebsite.com...
77. Hold a raffle drawing for a cheap product and give out raffle tickets with referral website on the tickets.
78. Advertise on Craigslist.
79. Have a pilot write your referral link in the sky with his plane.
80. Put business card coupons with referral or website and leave at different stores with a "Take One-Free" sign.
81. Put business cards with referral links in the credit card slots at gas stations.
82. Buy blank cd's and burn a run file of your website.
83. Make a notepad file with your blog or referral link in it.
84. Print FREE business cards at VistaPrint.com.
85. Get pencils, pens, paper, magnets etc. printed with your website link on them and leave them "laying" around (also free at VistaPrint.com)
86. Start a FREE on-line game site full of free java and flash games embedded with your banner at the top of each game.
87. Print your referral on your car or magnetic sign and go on a road trip across America.
88. Put your referral link on your MSN name.
89. Pass out your business cards at a tradeshow.
90. Bribe people to sign up (use imagination).
91. Place flyers inside newspapers before delivery...work with delivery person.
92. Get a rubber stamp with referral link...stamp envelopes that you mail out.
93. Offer to help get their first referral after sign-up under you.
94. Write articles.
95. Paint your referral link at the entrance to your driveway on your property of course.
96. "BRAND" yourself with a familiar name on all forums, articles etc.
97. Reserve a booth at the next festival or fair and set up a wireless lap top for demos.
98. Cross-link your websites, blogs, articles, posts and classifieds.
99. Offer to babysit for a month free for referral.
100. Open a virtual store using your website name or referral link.
101. Get custom made shoes with ink wells and referral link engraved on the bottom...so everywhere you walk your link is posted!!
Well folks...that's my list and I have started my second hundred...see what you can come up with!!
Visit my blogs: http://15thavemarketplace.blospot.com